OCD New Jersey (OCDNJ) is a nonprofit organization sanctioned by the International OCD Foundation (IOCDF). We are committed to the IOCDF goals of:
- Educating the community about Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Offering support to sufferers and their families, and
- Supporting research.
Members include mental health professionals as well as OCD sufferers, their families, and friends. OCDNJ has a Board of Directors and a Scientific Advisory Board.
- Review of Quarterly Meeting: Monday, Dec 10, 2018: Ask the Experts Panel
- Review of our 2018 Annual Conference with photos
- SAVE THE DATE: Sunday, March 3rd, 2019 is our next annual conference! We are thrilled to have as our keynote speaker Dr. Alec Pollard. The topic will be, “Academic and Occupational Perfectionism: When Striving for Just-Right is Just Wrong.” See our annual conference page on this web site for details.