OCD New Jersey (OCDNJ) is a nonprofit organization sanctioned by the International OCD Foundation (IOCDF). We are committed to the IOCDF goals of:
- Educating the community about Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Offering support to sufferers and their families, and
- Supporting research
Members include mental health professionals as well as OCD sufferers, their families, and friends. OCDNJ has a Board of Directors and a Scientific Advisory Board.
- Review of Quarterly Meeting: Monday, Dec 10, 2018: Ask the Experts Panel
- Review of our 2019 Annual Conference with photos
- Sunday, March 15, 2020 is our next annual conference! We are thrilled to have Dr. Eric Storch as our keynote speaker. He will present, ““Clinical complexities in treating youth with OCD: Tips for parents and professionals” and “Determining the right level of care for people with OCD.” See our annual conference page on this web site for details.