OCD New Jersey (OCDNJ) is a nonprofit organization sanctioned by the International OCD Foundation (IOCDF). We are committed to the IOCDF goals of:
- Educating the community about Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Offering support to sufferers and their families, and
- Supporting research.
Members include mental health professionals as well as OCD sufferers, their families, and friends. OCDNJ has a Board of Directors and a Scientific Advisory Board.
- Quarterly Meeting: Monday, December 11, 2017 at 7:30pm
- Review of our 2017 Annual Conference with photos
- SAVE THE DATE: Sunday, March 4th, 2018 is our next annual conference! We are thrilled to have as our keynote speaker a return of Dr. Marty Franklin. The topic will be: “From the cradle to the grave: Nuances in CBT delivery across the developmental spectrum.” See our annual conference page on this web site for details.